10.05.2009

We visit the Big "D"

Friday morning Steve and I headed out for Dallas with my friend Connie. The Razorbacks were playing at the new Cowboy Stadium and we were determined to be there! We stayed with her good friend, Janan Foster and her husband. They are Hog fans as well so we all had a great time!
That's right...by the look of these photos you can see how high up we were....just a dozen seats from the top and these were NOT the cheap tickets!!!! We had a good time anyway--the gigantic screen made it easy to see what was going on. I found myself watching it more than I watched the actual game! Food and drinks were pretty high too, but I guess Jerry's got to pay for that stadium some way!

The Stadium Police were even pretty high tech. Eat your heart out Greg! (just think how much fun you would've had on one of these!


Janan, Connie and Bryant try to decide whether or not to take rain gear inside.

On Friday evening our table got a serenade of a Mexican version of "Jailhouse Rock"...he handed me the maracas and decided I was gifted and talented with them...the perfect thing for my wish list!

Aren't we a cute musical trio?

Steve and I were ready for the Razorback Rally at Mickey Gilley's in Dallas.

I don't have a clue what was said to make Steve make this face...or for that matter, what was I thinking???

The crew having fun cheering for the Hogs!!!

Late in the night...I don't have any idea what this was!



Saturday morning we got up and visited with Steve's nephew, Chris Burbridge and his wife, Vikki and daughter, Nicole. They've just moved to a lovely new home (home? What's that???? I think I've forgotten!) They treated us to breakfast as we caught up on family stuff.



And last, we saw this license tag and I couldn't resist...now THAT'S a Hog fan!!!

1 comment:

Rachel DeCarolis said...

Great pictures! I love it! That stadium looks awesome.