I've been working on Mary Beth's wedding photos, sifting, editing and trying to get them to a group that will not bore everyone to tears....but it still contains a group of about 500!! It starts with the bride and her maids getting ready and goes all the way through the reception. You can click on the link below...I hope....and choose to view it as a slideshow or look at the prints at your own pace or selection. If you want to skip through to the wedding you can do that and start the slideshow there.
I hope this works! There were almost 1500 photos and I tried to edit through them to get some of everyone without too many duplicates. Quite more of a job than I had planned.
I'm not even sure anyone reads this blog anymore....but anyway, here it is!
You can also increase the seconds between the slides too - you will see the + at the bottom of the screen. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
I still read! Can't wait to look through the pictures, although I think I've seen them all...but it will be fun to just look through the "good ones".
Happy Monday!
Post a Comment