2.14.2009

From the Biker dude and the Procrastinator

It's Valentines Day, so happy day to all of you! I hope somebody remembered you today and if not, then I hope you did something nice for yourself! I literally used to send myself flowers before Steve and I were married....how sad is that???
Well, the search for "Biker Dude's" wheels is finally over. After offering to buy him a new bike for his birthday last June, he began searching for the perfect bike. For those of you that have heard the kids and I talk about shopping with Steve, you know this did not happen overnight. So here it is and the happy guy with it. Steve was trying to leave the store without paying for the bike....no, seriously, they were making some adjustments to it.
The next stop was for a watch for me! I have been watchless for a long time. A friend gave me a great "fun" watch with a pink band that I love, but I'm limited with what I can where it with. This is always my excuse for why I am late and why I put off things because my time gets away from me. I don't know what I will do now!
Here's a photo with cutie Evan helping me with my choice. It was so much fun!


And here it is! Yeah! The question is, can it do paperwork?









1 comment:

Rachel DeCarolis said...

Yay for the bike and the watch! Steve looks very happy with his purchase, as do you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo