I'm hoping that sometime in the future I will look back at this photo and find some humor in it. Tonight I decided to, in keeping with my "trying something new" philosophy as well as being TOTALLY ANGRY at someone at work, decided to go swim in the pool at the fitness center.
Fortunately there were only a couple of lap swimmers and the water was warm. This photo was my look after I got back home. Amazingly, Steve is still going to keep me!
It didn't take many laps up and down the pool to let me know that my heart hasn't seen action like that in a VERY long time. As a matter of fact, during that time I was there, I didn't think for a minute about the TOTALLY UGLY and OBNOXIOUS and INAPPROPRIATE things that were said in an email....but I'm not thinking about "that" even now. (can't you tell?)
The trainer informed Steve and I yesterday that we needed to really hit the cardio really hard and if we can change it up a lot, we will be more likely to stick to it. So here I am...wet, sticky hair spray hair and the old swim suit. What a look. And NO, you do not get a photo of the swimsuit! And I'm still NOT thinking about the "not so nice word" person that I am angry at. Not at all.
After all, I do teach conflict resolution and how would that look???
4 comments:
Nice! I've never used the pool at our gym, but Chris did a few weeks ago and said he about died. It's a great workout!
Hope you don't get any crappy emails today :)
xoxo
Swimming is one of the best workouts for tired old bodies....I am talking about mine, not yours!
Love the outfit! Keep up the good work...and don't let somebody else ruin your day!
P.s. You need to come get that facial.
Yeah, I think the facial would definitely take the focus off of the fat! haha! Connie and I are planning to come together that way soon. If Glo hasn't been yet, we will get her in too for a girls day out.
Post a Comment