Today will be short and sweet. If you can only imagine the most embarrassing location for things that have to be removed, that cause tremendous pain, and that most everyone gets at some time in their life....that's what I've been dealing with today. The big "H", as I will refer to them to protect the innocent, arrived about three weeks ago and because serious fast. I mean so fast that I was told Monday that work had to be done THIS week or I might face serious complications. Well, when the doctors start using serious words for delicate locations, we get serious.
Funny thing, most every one has them or has had them at some time in their lives yet we all hate to think of them or even discuss them.
Funny thing, most every one has them or has had them at some time in their lives yet we all hate to think of them or even discuss them.
You can only imagine what I've been through today. Steve went with me and the pain meds and the shots to deaden everything, along with a nice playlist I had set up on my Ipod to distract me....but we got through it.
And you could too! I will be sitting around a lot with one of those round cushions with a hole in the middle, and taking lots of hot baths....that works for me. That will work for me to try to get some serious studying done - the exam is in two weeks!
Tomorrow will be better.


1 comment:
Glad you did so well. Do you have any meds left?
Post a Comment